Monday, December 1, 2008

November in Review

I can't believe its December already. Not alot has happened in November for us. Jaime and I are just working hard at our jobs and raising 2 adventurous children. Carson is enjoying school, and his friends. I went to his parent teacher confrences a couple of weeks ago and his teachers had nothing but good things to say about him. We are so proud of him. Abbi is enjoying playing at her friends house, hanging out with Great Grama and Grampa Weaver, and occasionally going to work with mom. Abbi had her Christmas Dance recitle last week and she danced her little heart out. She starts this week in a new class and new teacher and is super excited about it. I am so Thankful for my husband and kids, they are the world to me.




We traveled to Idaho to spend Thanksgiving with my family. Dad and Peni, Mom, Allison and her family, Amy and her family, Mike, Kevin, Danielle, Lauren, Aaron, Christian, and all the grandkids. It was so nice to have all of us together. (Alexis and Ashley we missed you!) I asked my kids what they were thankful for this year and Abbi said her family, bunny and her bed, Carson said his family, friends, and his PSP. Here are a few pictures of our Thanksgiving. We enjoyed spending time with the family.



On Friday we took all the kids bowling, they had so much fun.



That night after spending the day with the kids my sisters and I went and saw Twilight. Don't know what to say other than its such a good movie, and if you haven't gone to see it you should.



We had a good November and looking forward to December and Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weaver's THANK YOU for coming to Idaho. We love it when we can get together with you guys! I am thankful for your family and the great memories we have. It was a fabulous weekend. Love, Allison