Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Carson!





I can't believe that you are already 9 years old. You have grown so fast, it seems like not to long ago we brought you into this world on a snowy Thursday night. I didn't feel you move all night the night before you were born and all morning. I called Dr. Farley and he asked me to come in so they could check on you. Mom left work thinking I would just come back, go in for a routine checkup. Little did I know that after the ultrasound everything looked good, but Dr. Farley wanted to bring you into this world. Mom was so scared and excited at the same time. Dad meet me at LDS hospital because mom was in such a hurry I didn't want to wait for Dad to come home and get me. On December 2, 1999 Carson Dean Weaver was born at 10:23pm weighing in at 8lbs 3oz 21in long. We are so grateful to have you as our son. You are growing up to be such a wonderful young man. We love you so much! Hope you have a Wonderful Birthday. Love, Mom, Dad, and Abbi

2 comments:

afacer said...

Hey girl... I have misplaced your email address!! Email me for some info on a Memories get together this week! :)

Anonymous said...

tchCarson, we love ya! You are a great addition to the Dean cousin clan. Love the Kershaw's