Monday, January 18, 2010

To Be Better

I have been thinking about New Year Resolutions a lot this month. I usually don't make them and I am not going to now. Instead I am going to make a Goal for myself and that is TO BE BETTER.

Become a BETTER Person that I am comfortable with.
Be BETTER at helping others.
Have a BETTER relationship with my MOM
Be BETTER about spending time with my kids
Be BETTER at telling the people in my life just how much I Love and Appreciate them
Be BETTER with money
Be BETTER at knowing that its the small things that really count

Just BE BETTER....

3 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Sounds like a good resolution. Love the new family pics BTW and the ones of your little ones..

Brook said...

I am so glad you found my blog!! I can't believe how big your kids are. You guys look like you are doing great. You have such a cute family! We'll have to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sis! I want you to know that I think you are great and a great example to me! I am going to take that same challenge... to be better.
Love ya lots!! Allison