Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Trip of the Year!!

This past weekend I went to Minnesota for my last trip of the year. I am so glad to have a few months off from traveling. Charles M. Schulz is from Minnesota and in Downtown St. Paul there is all these statues of Peanuts kids. Kim and I visited the cutest little candy shop called Candyland. (well it was in the dark and the shop was closed but we got some cute pictures)







On saturday we went to the Mall of America with Angela and Mary Ann, my 2 new friends! We had lots of laughs and I enjoyed the fun times we spent together.Thanks Angela, Kim, and Mary Ann for a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Nanette hanks said...

Oh I wish I was there!!! But why is it always dark? lol

Abby and Brenda said...

How fun!!! What a relief to be done for the year!

Kim said...

Love the pics....I haven't even uploaded yet...but loved Minnesota with you.
I also miss my friend Brenda {I see she comments on your blog}, so glad I get to see her in just a couple of weeks!
Cute pics
I {heart} Mary Ann and Angela too

Unknown said...

too fun..looks like ya'll had a great time!

Hugs

Heidi E. said...

Fun Pictures.. Looks like you had a great time.