Friday, July 3, 2009

Work trip turned into a small vacation

I feel very lucky to be able to have a job that lets me travel. Especially when I get to go to amazing places that I probably wouldn't go to.

A couple of weekends ago Rusty Pickle had a show in Chantilly Virgina. We Worked all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
We had a good show but come Sunday we were ready to play!!

Sunday we spent the day in Baltimore Maryland. Everyone said that Inner Harbor was the place to go so we checked it out. All it really is, is a tourist trap for 2 gals like us! But we had fun anyway. It was full of old buildings, pebble stone roads, and beautiful water.







Sunday we spent the day in Washington DC where I had such a wonderful experience. Visiting the city was amazing and again I realized how Lucky I was to be able to live and raise my family in this country.





No comments: