Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am very LUCKY and BLESSED

Sometimes life has a way of consuming my life and I take what I have for granted. But tonight I am feeling very Lucky and Blessed for:

My Husband - He is my best friend, and the Love of my life.

Carson - He is the house clown and always making us laugh.

Abigail - She is the little boss around our house, but she is the sweetest most loving little girl.

My Family


Tonight I got home late from work but wanted to make dinner for my family. I was trying to think of something fast without it being a microwave something. So I decided to make GREEN Pancakes for St. Patricks Day. The kids Loved them and ate them right up. Jaime on the other hand couldn't bring himself to eat a green pancake.


3 comments:

Kim said...

You are such a good mom! I worked...so no St. Pat's celebrations here.....I know I haven't seen you in awhile, but you look great! What is your secret????

Heidi E. said...

Yummy green pancakes.. They turned out great. Love all the pics.. You have a beautiful family.

libbym said...

Green Pancakes!!!!
Yummmm!!!
You have such a wonderful looking family!