Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My 30th Birthday

I really don't feel it but as of last week I am 30 years old! I was out of town for my birthday so last friday night Jaime took the kids got dinner and a I asked for a cake but instead the kids picked out this big chocolate chip cookie for me. It was actually really good.

Thats the best present I could ever ask for is just to spend time with my family.

Jaime and the kids got me new dishes for my birthday. WOW! I wasn't expecting anything and they suprised me with new dishes. Now you wonder why I am so excited for new dishes? I have had the same dishes for the last 9 or so years. I have been looking and found the ones I wanted just thinking sometime maybe I will get them. Thanks to my wonderful husband and kids.

2 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Those are awesome dishes. I love the square plates and the color is perfect and matches any type of decor.. Bummer you had to be away on your actual Birthday, but glad you had such a great one. There is nothing better than being able to hangout with your loved ones.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dishes!! They are so you! I can't believe you're 30. Love ya Sis! Allison