Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October Update

My sister Amy and her family adopted this beautiful baby girl Grayson Sophia Mahler (Sophie). She was born on October 4th, 2008 at 5:13 p.m. weighing 6 lb 5 oz. I am so happy for my sister and her family. They are so excited to have this new addition to their family and have so much love to give her. I can't wait to meet her!



In all my travel adventures I went to Hartford CT the first of the month. Here are a few pictures from my trip. I feel so blessed to have a job that lets me travel and meet new friends. Kim and Tiff I had so much fun! Thanks for all your hard work. I am off to St. Paul this week and get to work with my sister Allison. So excited! I will post pictures next week.






Last but not least what is October without a Fall Festival and the Pumpkin Patch? Some friends from work and I took our kids to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point. The kids had so much fun.

2 comments:

afacer said...

Sweet baby girl!! How much fun. And your kids are getting so big... it's insane!

Kim said...

Such a precious baby!
I also love your playlist...see you Thursday....we have to PLAY because it is our last show together b4 the retreat!
Yea!