Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tagged!

Angie TAGGED me and I haven't done this before. So here is my best shot at it.

The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged!

1 - Well just like Angie I too have a very hard time picking out which movie to watch. If I remember seeing it, then I can't watch it.

2 - I twirl my hair when I'm thinking, tired, or bored. Don't know why, just a habit I picked up and can't seem to stop.

3 - I LOVE to watch the Disney channel with my kids.

4 - I would rather do yard work that house work.

5 - I take one of Abbi's stuffed animals with me when I go out of town to sleep with. Kinda funny, but if feels like I have a little of home with me.

6 - I love the smell of new plastic and books. Weird I know.

I TAG Brenda, Kim Garner, Connie, Libby, Lynn, and Allison

No comments: